I stream, Ustream.tv

Super duper label news!!! Today we began work on a deal with a digital distribution outlet called IRIS Distribution. If/once this deal unfolds, it will put Me and the Machine Records music in more than 350 digital distribution outlets worldwide. Needless to say, this is incredibly exciting and I'll keep you posted on our progress. Thanks Ryan.

Ok, as most of you know, we've got a pretty big show coming up at the end of this month. Folks are starting to talk about this one. Simply, this is going to be really cool. I'll drop more details on you as we get a bit closer. In the meantime, I'm starting to broadcast my rehearsals live (and they're being recorded if you can't make the live outing). Here's a link!!!

Don't forget to bookmark this page and throw it in your RSS reader. The sound quality is a bit weak on these first two rehearsals but I'm in the process of finding my stereo mic so it should sound a thousand times better the next time out. We'll throw a link on meandthemachine.com shortly in case you forget...

Ok, time to make the digital donuts!!! See ya soon.